Tuesday 10 May 2016

Top 5 Reasons Why I love My Mum and So Should You

Photo Source: wallpaperhd.pk
Let me first appreciate the person who came up with Mother’s Day for whatever reason he or she had. 

At least someone acknowledged how important mothers are and also how tasking it is to be one.

I agree with the saying, motherhood is the only full-time profession with no annual leave, holiday breaks, sick leave, and time out to top it up with no salary. 


This is why I love my mother
 
          1. She gave me a chance to live
Our mothers are second to God. They carry life in them for nine months, they go through mood swings, body changes, weight issues, and diet restrictions not forgetting sleepless nights just to mention but a few. 
In a world full of liberal ideologies, I am grateful to my mum for giving me life and enduring all the challenges of motherhood for me.

2. She is My Number One Fan
There are times when I have the craziest ideas and most people may not get them but, she always encourages me. 
My dreams and goals may not always be clear to all but, she is the voice that keeps me believing in myself.
  
Photo Source: examiner.com
   3.
She Keeps me on Track  
     My mum has been my disciplinarian for as long as I can remember. I had my moments when growing up and she was always there to keep me on track. At times with a cane but it was worth it.
      My greatest life lessons have been taught to me by my mum. She was keen on making sure that I was a refined girl when going out into the world. 

      4. She has been my spiritual pillar
My mum has always prayed for me and my siblings. I grew up knowing that a mother is not only the homemaker and caregiver but also, the spiritual pillar of a family.
Every Sunday, my mum took us to church and prayed for us every evening. She also taught us how to pray and has always reminded us of the importance of prayer.
 
Now I can pray for my daughter every night because I learned from the best. 
Photo Source: vector-magz. website

5. She Loves Me Unconditionally
If there is someone I always count on their love is my Mum. There is no stronger love than a mother’s love and none can replace it.

I may disappoint her or disagree with her but she has never stopped loving me.

At times I may be difficult and not get along with most people including my siblings but my mum always finds a way to get along with me.

These may seem like obvious roles that a mother play but it is something mothers choose to do and yet it is not compulsory. 

Bringing up children comes with great sacrifice and I do not take for granted the sacrifices my mum made.

Thank you, Mum, I love you so much you. I have come this far because of your endless support. I desire to be at least half the mother you are to my children.

Happy Mothers’ Day Mum. I could not ask for a better Mum, you are the best.

2 comments: