Monday 25 July 2016

7 Top Reasons Why He is Better than You

Photo Source: www.devonwells.com
Why is he better than me? 
What does he have that I don't? 
What did you see in him?

Clearly, these are questions that you will probably ask if you find yourself dumped and your ex-girlfriend moves on faster than you anticipated.

If this is the case, let me save you the heartache and give you a clue of why she moved on without blinking.

Here are the bitter answers

1. He loves me the way I am and does not want me to change a thing

2. He takes me out on dates



3. We actually have mature conversations


4. He finds me interesting



5. He treats me well without expecting anything in return


6. He actually tells people I am the Girlfriend


7. He has a sense of style and cares about his appearance





4 comments: