Wednesday 31 January 2018

Love You, Take Care Of You And Be You

Happy first post from Corazon and our third post as Decent Conversation this year. God is good and great. This year there is a lot of restoration going to happen in our lives. I'm trusting God to help me be a better person for myself and for you guys.

By the way, have I told you how much Decent Conversations appreciate, love and value you for the support we get from you?
2017 was a bitter-sweet year. For some it was pretty amazing, for others it was just a drab. There were moments in the year when I doubted myself a lot, (and I believe the same happened to you) and when things didn't work as I had planned at the beginning of 2017; but there were moments when God surprised and humbled me beyond my expectations.

I penned this article on the 17th of this month (Happy born day to me) we are all past season's greetings, time is already zooming off. I know some of us aren't about the new year resolution life, but I do hope for your sake that you have laid down goals for 2018. I will write my goals on sticky notes and stick them on my mirror so that every morning I get to remind myself. That is just me because goals must be achieved this year! Please do the same and have partners keep you accountable.

This year as Decent Conversation one of our goals is to ensure that we (you our reader included) focus and concentrate on discovering and knowing who you are. What is your Identity? Are you being you, the person you were created to be? Are you living as you or acting as another person?

As we proceed we will be sharing and learning from each other about Identity. Becoming You and being aware of 'You' and creating a balanced, happy, and confident 'You.'  

One of life's greatest secrets is, how to become a balanced, happy, and confident you. This matters in all of life.

Make sure you also check out: 5 Great Ways To Love Yourself In 2018.

As you keep working on knowing yourself and finding your true Identity here are a few things you need to do as you desire to become a better person.

1. Love yourself. Learning how to understand and love oneself is one of the keys to getting the most out of life. Love and appreciate yourself just the way you were created by God. In His own image and likeness.
2. Do good to yourself and yourself. Treat yourself in the right way, and don't abuse your body, mind, and spirit. And don't you dare allow some mediocre person out there to abuse you in any way. Fall in love with taking care of yourself.

3. Always forgive yourself. Never ever over-blame yourself for things and occurrences that happen in your life that you did or had no control over.  Choose to forget and intentionally disregard your mistakes so that they don't keep you from moving forward. 

4. Harm No One. There are real humans whose major purpose in the world is to hurt others. Choose to love yourself so much that hurting others to you would be like hurting yourself

5. Be very positive. Do not allow life's disappointments to make you stop dreaming. Sit, relax and plan for the future because you believe there is a better tomorrow. Don't ever develop the habit of talking yourself out of trying or doing something important.

6. Guide your heart from anything negative. Ensure that whatever is stored in your heart is beneficial and very dear to you. Do away with anger, forgiveness, bad attitude, sadness, and most of all self-pity. Your heart is too bright to hold such darkness.  Remember your heart is your soul guard it selfishly!

Related Article: Love And Lust Forum June Edition.

Share your thoughts on what you think and Know about Identity and Well Being in the comment section. Chart with us on Twitter @DecentHub and on Facebook Decent Conversations 

No comments:

Post a Comment